You can use the Lindt gift card to shop our wide selection of delicious products online, however, it cannot be used to redeem products in our boutiques.
- Contains a digital gift card available in the value selected and paid for;
- Can be redeemed on Lindt South Africa’s eShop only; it is not transferable and cannot be used in-store;
- The Lindt gift card is delivered digitally by email and redemption instructions can be found on Lindt South Africa’s eShop;
- The Lindt gift card cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Lindt & Sprüngli (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any stolen/misplaced digital gift cards or if it is used without the beneficiary’s consent;
- The person who is in possession of the digital gift card is deemed to be the beneficiary;
- No refund for the unused balance amount on the Lindt gift card will be given. Any such unused balance amount shall expire automatically after one year/365 days; and
- The Lindt gift card cannot be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any circumstance
For any queries/issues related to Lindt gift card, you can write in to: [email protected]
Lindt & Sprüngli (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to edit and/or change the terms and conditions for the Lindt gift card at any time without any notice or liability.
Lindt & Sprüngli (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Lindt gift card – without any notice or liability – at its sole discretion.
Lindt & Sprüngli (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not accept any Lindt gift card if it suspects that there is a duplication of cards.
In instances where the purchase amount is more than the balance on the Lindt gift card, the holder of the card will have to settle the remaining balance.
By using the Lindt gift card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.